Honor 8X smartphone review with Specification
Honor 8X smartphone review with Specification Honor 8X smartphone, which for its fairly popular price tag can boast not only a chic appearance but also a somewhat productive “hardware.”
Honor 8X was introduced in early September and caused a storm of emotions in everyone – a great appearance, dual sensor of the main camera, a massive display of excellent quality and 4 GB of RAM. And all this for $ 250-270.
Honor 8X boasts a very striking design. Such a configuration of the case you could see in the top model Huawei P20. On the front panel fit a massive display with minimal frames, at the top of which is placed neat bangs, which by the way, you can hide thanks to a unique feature in the firmware. The device is made of 15-layer tempered glass. There are also two main camera modules, a fingerprint scanner, and the manufacturer’s company logo. The highlight of the design is a vertical bar that somehow separates the main camera modules and the flash from the rest of the body. On the black model, it is almost invisible, but in other colors, it is very noticeable.
- The lower edge has a 3.5 mm jack for connecting wired headphones, a micro USB connector for charging and connecting a smartphone to a computer
- left side fit, attention, a full tray for two SIM-cards and one microSD memory card
- massive display with a diagonal of 6.5 inches, the Honor 8X smartphone is very comfortable to hold in your hand. In particular, this
- convenience is caused by the fact that the device uses a display with an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9.
- 91% of the entire front panel of the smartphone is IPS-display resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels. These characteristics give a pixel density of 396 ppi. So you can hardly see the individual pixels. Sensor auto brightness works out “excellent.” Changes in light always occur without jerks and at the right moment.
IPS-panel, the viewing angles are maximum, and the maximum brightness level is enough so that even on a bright sunny day the information on the smartphone’s display remains readable. The only complaint about the screen is the minimum brightness level. He is not too comfortable to spend sleepless nights reading exciting books. It is good that for this purpose in a firmware there is a particular mode of protection of sight.
The smartphone is the company’s new proprietary chip, the Kirin 710, which is a direct competitor to the Qualcomm processor with the same model number. Kirin 710 includes eight cores (4 × Cortex-A73, 4 × Cortex-A53). The first four operate at a clock frequency of 2.2 GHz, the second – 1.7 GHz. The Mali-G51 MP4 chip is used as a graphics accelerator. This entire set helps to work 4 GB of RAM.
- The smartphone runs on the Android operating system version 8.1.0, on top of which the proprietary EMUI 8.2.0 shell is installed.
- Honor 8X consists of two sensors. The first has a resolution of 20 megapixels, the second – 2 megapixels. In the afternoon, the pictures are of
- good quality – not excellent, but good. Due to the additional sensor, the background is quite qualitatively blurred
- Video recording is recorded in FullHD at 30 frames per second
- Portrait mode – everything is clear
- play around and create 3D animo-Ji
- The Honor 8X smartphone has a non-removable battery with a capacity of 3750 mAh. This volume of the cell, in combination with a not the most productive processor, is enough for the smartphone to work all daylight hours from a single battery charge.
Honor 8X is an excellent mid-range smartphone that boasts a huge display, NFC support, and good quality cameras. After a long test, I can say one thing – it is definitely worth the money.